Sunday, October 18, 2009

New Zealand

Learn to speak kiwi!

Say this,
"Teen is much bitter"
You've just said,
"Ten is much better"

Say this,
"Sweet as...I'll have a lemonade"
You've just said,
"Cool, I'll have a sprite"

Say this,
"I'll have a peanut butter and jelly sandwich"
You've just said,
"I'll have a peanut butter and Jello sandwich"

Say this,
"I sew two tears"
You've just said,
"I saw two towers"


Now here's some randomness....

Here's my dinner tonight, taken with my iPhone and uploaded with my new Dropbox app

3 comments:

  1. Hawo Ada, means "Hello Adam". You sound very, very busy. Sounds like you have gotten a lot of water time in, too. Neat blog entry with learning to speak kiwi, lol. Cool picture with your iphone, just wondered what the food was. It looks like an egg...Sunny here today, in the 50's, quite nice. Have a great week! Love-Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Ada! Haha, it does sound like you've been super busy. Uh oh, now I feel bad, I was just complaining yesterday how I am annoyed when people say their "iPhone" instead of just "phone" or "cell phone". Meh, I guess I just better get used to it. It's the fuuutuuure *waves wiggling fingers around* You must have a Hong Kong cell phone number. Is it very expensive to have a cell over there? Are you on a plan? So many questions! Well I miss you and love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adam-enjoyed your humor. Thanks for the picture. Always enjoy your entries. Sunny here today-quite warm if you say 52 degrees is warm. It looks like an Indian Summer Day-you might say. Gosh, it looks like you are one busy man. You have to be an expert kayaker by now. Put our kayaks up for the winter-always a sad time when we have to close for winter. Keep up the good work--enjoy hearing about your adventures. Love you-Nana and Papa C

    ReplyDelete