Thursday, October 29, 2009

Super Mario Brother

Real quick post before I run and get my laundry and then down to Mui Wo for quiz night.

This week was 4 consecutive days in the gorge, rigging it monday and tuesday and then guiding kids up Wednesday and Thursday. It was a very nice week, great weather, no rain, lower to mid 80s.

Our bathroom faucet has been leaking the last few weeks and we've had to use the mains shut off to control our sink, so monday I decided to take it apart and find out what it was. I couldn't get it all apart until i borrowed some vice grips and a crescent wrench, ahhh the destruction that you can do with that combo.... Ends up underneath the knobs it was corroded and cracked, so I took the faucet in and showed it to Dave who promptly showed Tracy. When I came back from the gorge this afternoon a brand new faucet was waiting. Here it is installed:

3 comments:

  1. Hey Adam- new, working things are so cool-especially when it involves water and faucets!! Glad you had a nice week-I'm sure it helped make up for your whirlwind week last week. Things are going well here-although the flu season has struck the schools-some regular, some H1N1, some intestinal-I guess there were a lot of kids out yesterday K-10 said. Thanks for the post- great to hear from you. Talk to you soon-Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, I just got the title of this post. Dolphin watching, eh? That must have been really cool, if you saw any dolphins that is. You should watch the newest episode of South Park, it is dolphin-related. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah, Super Mario, brings back some memories... computer nerd, banjo player, outdoor enthusiast, world traveler, plumber; the list goes on (hehehe) We miss you !! Love- Mom

    ReplyDelete