Thursday, March 3, 2011

Captains log 3-320-11:

An intergalactic-virus confined me to my pod for the greater part of the day. I awoke to a continued ill feeling, it seems as if The Sickness has taken hold deep within my being.

I emerged once to greet the cleaning droid and again briefly to settle business with the water provision council.

In an attempt to snap out of the coma I am falling in to, I rehydrated a yellow spice chicken for the others and I during evening meal.

Feeling ill, I attempted a liquid submersion. However, rebels have disrupted the pure liquids supply chain and I was unable to complete the process.

Eating the new bird brought satisfaction, albeit slight as I was unable to concentrate on flavors during this period. I was informed that the pure liquid lines had been restored over evening meal and the radiation collector had successfully imbued energy in the liquid. I excused myself from the others and attempted to cleanse the intergalactic hitchhiker within me.

I returned to my pod where I shall soon fall in to hypersleep in hopes that during the next rotation I will be able to emerge victorious.

To be continued.....

Or will it???

Posted via email from Doc Bones in Hong Kong

3 comments:

  1. Mrs. Adam PetrashuneMarch 6, 2011 at 8:05 PM

    You are HILARIOUS, and I only wish I could write as wittily and creatively as you do!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always think of this stuff when I'm near comatose with sickness.
    See http://docboneshk.blogspot.com/2010/04/macau-fever-part-1.html

    I had the craziest dreams while sick too (i never remember dreams), i.e. trying to sleep in an unstable floating nylon tent on a river and being worried about tipping over. That probably has to do with the ridiculousness of our bed.

    I also have this recurring dream where my lower back is broken every morning, oh wait that's not a dream :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahahaha, what's wrong with your lower back? What is the ridiculousness of your bed? I agree, you are hilarious! I have ridiculous dreams ALL. THE. TIME. It's my medications, but ugh it's every single night. Love you.

    ReplyDelete