Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mothers Day from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Happy Mother's day to all the moms that read this and especially to my mom and grandmothers!

James and I parted ways with Meghan today, spent 6 hours in a food court, and are now in a "premium lounge" for 5 hours for $35. At least we get some coffee, cakes, and a shower.

Right now I'm going to start transfering over a bunch of my daily notes although some of my pictures will have to wait until later. So hopefully within the next few days or so I'll be able to create some full complete posts to show/tell what i've been up to the last two weeks.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Adam- Thank you so much for the Happy Mother's Day! You have all given me a nice, new toaster today -pretty exciting stuff... amazing what a mother gets excited over (he,he) Our other one hasn't been toasting so well lately. So happy things are going well for you in your travels-I guess I would have never imagined a greeting on Mother's Day from Malaysia! How cool is that. Thinking of you and miss you lots and lots. Love always- Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Adam-Catching up on your postings. Thank you for the Happy Mother's Day. I had a great day-out to breakfast with family-a wonderful time. Just a great day! Sounds like you are just a traveling and seeing the sights. What a grand experience!! So Happy for you. Enjoying reading about your experiences. Spring is finally here-leaves are coming on the trees-black flies are just beginning-true Adirondack style. Keep Safe-thinking about you and love you much-Nana & Papa C.

    ReplyDelete