Wednesday, May 27, 2009

So little time so much to write about

My last week in very brief terms.

Went to Bohol Island and saw the world's smallest monkey, the tarsier and also the Chocolate Hills

Got covered in Jelly Fish goo and broke out in a hideous and itchy rash for a week

Went to Camotes Island, a white sand beach paradise

There's so much more, I'll have to write more at some point I just don't know when,

I should be back in Hong Kong within a week to 10 days, maybe June 7-10, I'll be able to catch up with more writing there.

3 comments:

  1. Philippines' version of poison ivy for you, Adam. You were due for a hideous,itchy rash I guess-it's been awhile. Sounds like you have been very busy but that's ok. You are trying to see it all and do it all. Enjoy yourself- what a great opportunity for you- we are happy for you and also are there with you every step of the way. Thanks for the quick update- we were following you on the map too. Hope all is well- lots of love-- Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, just letting you know that even if I don't comment on every one, I'm still reading these, too. I just looked up tarsiers; they pretty much look like

    O_O

    all the time. Which I guess is pretty cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Adam-Hope you are enjoying Tioman Island. Sounds like a great spot! We are thinking of you and I don't think a day goes by where we don't mention your name or wonder what you're up to. Hope all is well with you and your buddies. Looking forward to hearing from you soon. Love always-Mom

    ReplyDelete