Wednesday, May 6, 2009

So much travelling




So much travelling this last week, I haven't got much of a chance to sit at a computer. I have been keeping a daily written journal that I will transfer over to here at some point, probably when things slow down when I get to the Philippines and won't be travelling every day.

In the last week it has been Hong Kong flight to Hanoi, Vietnam overnight bus to Hue, Vietnam all day bus over the Lao border into Savannakhet then another early morning 6 hour bus to Pakse, Laos. Looks like we will stay in Pakse for another night and get a flight to Siem Reap from here, rather than taking another day and a half bus ride and wasting more time before we have to fly out on Sunday to Cebu in the Philippines via Kuala Lumpur

5 comments:

  1. Hi Adam- Wow, you have traveled a lot! Thanks for the updates. I greatly appreciate it. This morning I heard a beautiful version of Canon in D by the Boston Pops Orchestra and thought of you- you'll have to listen to it sometime. It's one of my favorites after you and Austin played it.
    Hope all is well with you and your travelin' companions- Thinking of you and we all love you. :) Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Adam-sounds like this trip has been great for sight seeing and the like. I know you are enjoying every minute of it-traveling is a part of what you like to do. All is well here in Dannemora-enjoying our dog--Zoey. Really getting Papa out for exercise in walking and speed walking. She is fun for us. Keep safe and we look forward to your postings and twitter messages. We love you :) Nana & Papa C

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Adam! I can't believe all them crazy places you're going to.

    Mrs. Ruggeri has shown interest in buying your Alvarez, since both her acoustics kicked the bucket - what do you think would be a good price? Get back to me anyway you can, and until then:

    "May your wheel be free of driftwood
    May you never run aground
    May all your winds be tailwinds
    And may all your trips be down!"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Adam-
    Sounds awesome! A few pictures will be good enough for us really...seems like a long flight to Kuala Lumpur, must have layovers(??) It will be cool to explore the Phillipines with Irvin I'm sure. Glad you are enjoying the sights. Let me know what to do with Verizon when you get settled. You have many followers, asking "Where is Adam today?" We are traveling with you in mind and spirit...Sending our love over the internet. Love- Mom

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mom "Your crazy mom"May 9, 2009 at 9:19 AM

    Wait a minute-you will be spending 11 hours there...oops...old timer's settin' in. I read it too fast. You are traveling so fast I can't keep up- the world is spinning and spinning. I'm having a foggy mountain breakdown with all this rain we've been having. Thanks for the update on your traveling. Good thing you know where you're going.... Love ya Mom :)

    ReplyDelete