Sunday, September 20, 2009

The Departure

I'm going to be catching the 5:40 bus out of Mui Wo towards the Airport via Tung Chung.
I made up a little plan for this trip, first off....
I will have my SPOT Tracker (http://tinyurl.com/drbones)

Second.....
My very tentative plan goes like this: Tonight I will take a taxi from the airport in Cebu to Missy's house and then stay either there or at Glenda's Monday and Tuesday night, depending on what happens I may go to Bohol and probably stay in Panglao near Tagbilaran City on Wednesday, Thursday, and/or Friday night, This all depends if I'm able to meet up with Irvin's friends in northern Bohol (Danao) or not. Then come back maybe Friday or Saturday and be around Cebu (maybe scuba diving if I can fit it in and give myself enough time to readjust before flying) again until I fly back to Hong Kong next Sunday evening around (7:30pm should be landing here)

Take care everyone!

3 comments:

  1. Hi there Adam- I am glad that your flight went well. It's neat you're able to get to the Philippines again. Thanks for the update. I didn't get anything on your pager site yet, checked it last night and today. Things are well here. Thinking of you,love you-Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Adam- I'm at work right now. Just heard on the news that Sarah Palin was in Hong Kong- meeting with some people. They were interviewing some of the locals, wondering if anyone knew who she was and most of them didn't (he,he). Karen/Tylr are watching over Sonic tonight because Lise apparently backed into her this am. They took her to vet. She is doing ok right now, may have a cracked pelvis, doing x-rays in P'burgh tomorrow. She is quite swollen in rear end, hope things go o.k. It will be day to day I suppose because she is older. The colds are circulating. The weather has been good last few days-70's. Went to fiddler's meet in Redford Sunday-pretty cool. All the ol' fiddlers getting up to do their thing, fun to watch. I hope all is well with your travels. Thinking of you and miss you greatly. Love- Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi again-still at work, pouring rain outside. I am 3/4 of the way through a book of yours "Shouting at the Sky". I really like reading it. It really helps to understand a little more about the wilderness therapy and things you have spoken of. I have been trying to pull some books out of your library for some good readin' and learnin'( get out of those magazines...) Hope to hear from ya soon. love- Mom

    ReplyDelete