Thursday, February 4, 2010

Back at internet cafe

for a few minutes before the power goes off again at 9am.  Had pizza hut last night with Khem and his twin sons, great to get some Western style food for the first time in a few days, and I realize i miss it but not that much.
 
Had Nepalese tea this morning (and every other morning) it's a really spicy tea boiled in fresh, non-homogenized milk and then strained, mixed with sugar and then a touch of instant coffee if you like.  I'm definitely bringing some back to HK.
 
We are delayed a bit because Elana won't be here until tomorrow because a visa issue, so that pushes back our starting date until Feb 8th, but we should still be OK, and I have an open ended ticket, I just need to be out of here in 30 days because of my visa.....................
........oh yea and that Treasure Island spring season or whatever...

Posted via email from Doc Bones in Hong Kong

1 comment:

  1. Hi Adam-Thanks for the post. Always great to hear from you. I'm sure you are anxious to get going on your trek. Hopefully all will fall into place. I'm back at the Fitness Center this am. First time back since Nov. Nice to see the people again. I'm dressed in three layers because this place is always cold. Should have brought a fluffy pillow for my boney butt. I have been on an American diet trying to gain back some pounds for some cushioning. K-10 has a bad cold right now. She is getting lots of rest and hopefully get back to school Mon. We are thinking of you and your adventures. Love you very much- Mom :)

    ReplyDelete