Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Time off (and some new pictures)

A quick post before bed,

Today, I ran one activity in the rotation with the corporate group that came in they arrived at 2pm and went straight into the beach games rotation we set up. Then they had dinner and awards and left at 7:30. We broke down and ate leftovers and i grabbed a couple boxes to hold me over the next two days.

We are having our Thanksgiving celebration hosted by T.I. on Friday, I want to make something, but I'm not sure yet, I was thinking cheezy cubed potatoes...




I also want to wish my special lady a very happy birthday :)

1 comment:

  1. Hey Adam-Once again enjoyed your latest post- also you mention finishing your dish for Friday. Went on the sight-it sounds sooo good. I may try to make the dish, but a more fat free version for Papa and I. I'm always looking for a new dish to make. Enjoyed the pictures-quite the breakfast. We spent some time with your mom today. Recovery is taking some time. Adam, miss you around here. Have a good Thanksgiving! Thinking of you-keep safe. Love Nana & Papa C

    ReplyDelete