Saturday, March 6, 2010

Missing Comments

I've been playing around with the templates thinking that when I changed it to the current one I lost some comments, but it doesn't seem to be the case.  Google's suggestions didn't work and going back to the old one didn't bring them back so, I found this link which seems to explain it.  I guess I need to chill on it for a bit...

http://www.google.com/support/forum/p/blogger/thread?tid=3c8fc566625014e6&hl=en



gatsby
Google Employee
3/4/10
Best answer gatsby (Google Employee)
Thanks for the reports. I've looked through the most recent reports in this thread and have noticed that a number of comments originally reported as missing are no appearing on your respective blogs.

We're doing some maintenance on our commenting backend which is the reason behind these discrepancies, but soon your comment counts should re-appear on their own. If they haven't within 24 hours though, please let us know.

Thanks for your patience,
G

No comments:

Post a Comment