Wednesday, April 28, 2010

English Breakfast and Rain

Got soaking wet today as I ran down towards the bus that I ended up missing. It's good to see some rain coming down, it always looks like rain here but never actually does anything.  Hong Kong is in the middle of a drought so these steady rains are good too.

Got an english breakfast then ran back to the bus and got soaked again walking up to the flat, funny how it only rains when I'm not under a shelter.  The umbrella was useless as well, ha.

Craig just bought a Tenor banjo, I'm going to check it out tomorrow, I need to clean up my 5 string soon so I can bring it back to the owner before I leave. I just picked up some fretboard cleaner.

I changed strings on my acoustic as well, pretty amazing what new strings can do for an instrument.  Learning some Townes songs.

Installed the new Ubuntu linux on my laptop as well.

Going to meet Katy in about an hour when she gets out of work.

No comments:

Post a Comment