Saturday, April 11, 2009

Call Me Trendy

I broke down and bought an iPod last week and as you can see at the top of the page is my Twitter feed, so I can give small updates a little more often. Since I don't always have the time/energy/motivation to sit down a write a full post I was thinking I could write some Tweets every once in a while to show what I'm up to. I still want to try to make a new post 2-3+ times per week, we'll see how this goes. Next up on the list buying some Abercrombie polo shirts and popping the collar.

I also wanted to ask anyone reading if they had any specific questions about anything in Hong Kong or something they would like to see more written about. Just write a comment and I'll see what I can do.

I'm excited for tomorrow, it's Nepalese new year hosted by Khem in the New Territories at Monkey Hill, I've been expanding my stomach in preparation. I'm thinking I'll go for 5 pounds of grilled meat tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment