Thursday, April 16, 2009

Workin' For The Weekend

I've spent the greater part of the last 2 days organizing, cataloging, and cleaning 26,000 mp3 tracks in iTunes for T.I. It's pretty mind numbing but I do it in small blocks, plus I knew of a lot of utilities to make things easier.

We (James, Meghan, and I) have applied for our Vietnam visas for our trip there on April 30-May 10 we will be flying into Hanoi and then making our way by bus and train through Laos and into Cambodia where we will fly out of Siem Reap. James and I will then go to Cebu in the Philippines to stay with Irvin for a few weeks before coming back to Hong Kong or maybe reuniting the Lapsap Stringband in Malaysia for a week or so before coming back to start surf camp training on June 15. The airfare in Southeast Asia is so inexpensive it's really great.

I'm heading to jam on Hong Kong Island tonight and then heading to Tai Long Won again this weekend. Keep an eye out for the spot tracker and I'll be back Sunday

2 comments:

  1. Hi Ada- Remember Dunka Dona- you'll have to explain the "fatback" statement later. Have fun at Tai Long Won this weekend. I will check the spotpager for you too. Sounds like you will be on the go soon, travelin'. I guess it's still hard for us to believe your across the world on this adventure- "Where in the world is Adam today?"... We are all thinking of you and following you daily. Stay safe. Love you lots- Mom :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You'll have to talk to Karen about the fatback (backpack), it's just something that reminded me of grandpa.

    ReplyDelete