Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Namaste, Happy 2066!


The Nepalese New Year was pretty awesome, we got there a little late so we only saw 3 monkeys instead of the dozens last time.

The usual bags and bags of chicken wings, pork chops, and hotdogs were brought out once we got a barbecue pit. Along with some Baji and some really great Nepalese pickle sauce.

I ate so much, everything was really great



The last two days were pretty uneventful just playing and listening to a lot of music, I really enjoy these down times as I can always find ways to keep myself occupied. Now that Austin has given me a new direction to go in banjo playing I won't be bored for a while.

Probably will be camping out at Tai Long Won again this weekend, not 100% sure though.

Word is circulating about my leet computer skills so I have a little bit of work tomorrow for some supplemental income.

4 comments:

  1. Happy 2066! Is that in HK dollars? Rutrow, word is out about your computer skills-you may never have down time again (tee,hee!)- although extry money is nice...Sounds like fun at the Nepalese party. Things are well here-school on vacation until the 20th. We are enjoying some nice sunny weather, in the forties, maybe near 50 soon. Heatwave for these parts! Thanks for the update. Love you- Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a fun weekend for you. Glad to read of your adventures. Miss you and your leet computer skills here at home. Sending you our best and thinking of you everyday and wondering how you are doing. Thanks for the updates. We keep checking for new news from you. As your mom said, we are having spring and enjoying it. The three boys of Steve and Amy did our yard raking today. They did a fine job. We know spring is here when we can get that project done. Love you-Nana & Papa C

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, I guess spring is here... Dad headed for woodchucks this weekend down at Jim's. Building yet another stove are you? Challenging it sounds like. Hope all is well. Thinking of you tonight. love you lots-Mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhh-just like home... I think you are sound asleep and you are deep into some project or at least planning your next one. The "mad scientist"...lol. When I read of your puttering around it makes me think of the generations of putterers before you- on each side of the family. I laugh about the antifreeze because it is a household staple here. Talk to you soon doc! love- Mom :)

    ReplyDelete