Sunday, June 14, 2009

Day 11 - Saturday, May 10, 2009 - The Parting of The Three

Sall met us at 6 am with his tuk-tuk and we sleepily motored out to the airport. Our departure from Cambodia/Cambodgee/Campuchia (depending on what language you use) and arrival in Malaysia was uneventful. Cambodia was surprisingly busy for being 6am, but it seems like much work is done before the sun gets too hot. It reached about 104 the day we arrived.

The flight to Kuala Lumpur was 2 hours (3 if you count the time travel...) On the way I saw the second tallest building in the world. Meg left us at 2pm to check in for her flight and use the computer lounge, while James and I are at "The Food Garden." I've been catching up on my daily summaries while James is sleeping forehead to table style right across from me.

It's 3pm now and I've been writing for almost 2 hours. I'm glad I've been able to keep up this record of each day. I'll be glad to post it on the blog for everyone to see. We have 7 hours before checkin and 10 before our flight. I have no idea what I'm going to do in the mean time...

1 comment:

  1. Hello Adam-Papa enjoyed talking to you on Saturday. Sorry I missed you. We had a nice father's day. Breakfast at Big Daddy's was the highlight for Papa and Pe'Pe'. We had some sun but mostly clouds with drizzle today. A lot of sunshine in our hearts took care of the day. Just got back from a walk with our dog. She looks forward to getting out and running as much as she can even though she has to be leashed. Your mom, brother and sister stopped by tonight. Austin did a little jamming. Papa got some good instruction. He is ready to proceed with some new material on the guitar and mandolin. So much news for now-keep safe. Thinking about you. Love ya-Nana and Papa C

    ReplyDelete