Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Day 12 - Monday, May 11, 2009 - Filipino Paradise...

I just moved to a new notebook, I'll now record my journey in the same waterproof notebook that I took on The Long Trail.

Still in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia actually still May 10...
---I will probably buy some coffee soon.....

I held out until 7pm then broke down and bought the executive "VIP" lounge with James, which included free drinks, food, showers, internet, and tv. We boarded the plane at 1 am bound for Manila, Philippines a 4 hour flight...

Now it's May 11!!

Irvin picked us up at 8am. He brought us mango and sticky rice treats for breakfast. He brought us directly to Glenda and Cyrill's house, his long time friend and occupant of Irvin's family's house.

We napped and ate until the afternoon, when we met Irvin for a bike tour of our new home for the next few weeks. We stopped at a market and ate some Mango-Guavas and then went to a cock-fight. Then we had dinner at Irvin's house.

No air conditioning on this night...(and many many more to come) but I'm ready to sleep for sure...

No comments:

Post a Comment