Friday, June 26, 2009

I'm still here!

It's been such a crazy week, I haven't updated at all.

Here's a quick overview of what's been going on:

Monday: up the gorge and learning how to set up the ropes

Tuesday: Me teaching shelter, water catchment, and fire building to the trainees, Khem sparking a fire and blowing into flames, and me busting a coal in front of everyone.

Wednesday: Consisted of me teaching the way I run a group introduction when a camp arrives, taking Bunny Bunny into building a group contract, and some S.M.A.R.T goals

Thursday: We left for the junk boat trip to Sai Kung and camped out overnight

Friday: Returned from the junk trip and went right into a staff adventure race. I ended up costing our team second place because I forgot my life jacket on the kayak part...whooops....

Saturday: So ready for this day off, heading to Macau to activate my visa, sore as hell today from the race

-I missed a bunch of points in there i'm sure, i'll have to update later tonight or tomorrow sometime


2 comments:

  1. Wow-very busy week, only to get busier I bet as kids start coming back. Hope you are enjoying getting back into your work...always doing something different and adventurous!! Great to talk to you Friday night-things are good here...graduation party season starts today. Talk to you soon, love you much-Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Adam-Sounds like you are very busy. We are hoping for some of the heat of summer to arrive soon. Sounds as it you have plenty of heat there. Rain for the day today-getting ready to think about going to stay at the lake. Papa and your dad are going to do some work on the floor in our cabin before that happens. Steve and family will be moving tomorrow-Tuesday. Had any good Asian meals lately? Bring home some recipes. Love to try new things. Austin's graduation was great. He is closing one book and opening another of his life. Time passes so quickly. Good to hear from you. Keep safe-love ya Nana & Papa C

    ReplyDelete