Wednesday, August 4, 2010

The countdown begins anew...

5 Days to go until I take that long flight across the globe again.

I'm trying to get things together here again, it's a lot more straight forward this time than the first time I left.  I'm not really in to making a long post right now, I have bread to bake while I still have an oven :) And there is a lot more time to create posts in Hong Kong.  It's amazing how much easier it is to type a post on an iPhone when you don't have to drive a car...

I'm still contemplating how I'm going to get my banjo 8,000 miles intact, but I think I've found a solution.  I have some things to get in Plattsburgh and I'm working out my baggage situation and my computer parts situation, but overall it's nothing compared to last time AND I've already sent 50% of my stuff over with my darling wife, who may or may not have arrived in Hong Kong as of the typing of this; 96 hours after taking off or is it 120 right now? :p

What a crazy awesome three months it's been, I should write a recap post to catch everyone up to speed on my time back now that I've sent out a hundred of my business cards to everyone that came to our reception.

No comments:

Post a Comment