Monday, August 16, 2010

While Katy and Jonathan are away...

Adam will play....

Fiddle!

I've rekindled my fiddle playing desire and remembered why I bought that thing in the first place.  I'm trying to learn Down Yonder and Boil The Cabbage right now as well as remember all the other ones I used to know.  I"ve also been playing around with a 4 track recorder that Jonathan has borrowed, very, very cool.

Right now I'm taking a break from sorting more stuff here in an effort to consolidate my stuff a little better.  Katy and Jonathan went into the city to bowl and I stayed here to rest and clean. I'm going to Mui Wo in a few minutes to pick up some curry stuff for dinner.

Tomorrow, Khem and I planned on meeting up and designing an outdoor program to sell to a school in attempt to get a contract that would bring in 20 kids once a month.  Khem hasn't given me many details, but I'll see tomorrow.  It would be great if I could make enough money by freelancing with him and T.I., although I'm not sure if that's going to happen.

1 comment:

  1. Pictures are so cool! I really like the one of the three of you together. It was so great to talk to you Sunday. Glad things are going well. I'm so excited you've picked up the fiddle again! We miss you guys so much. Austin is working on getting organized for school this week. Hard to believe we are approaching the end of August already. When he leaves next week, it will be tooooo quiet again....I see on your shared items something about pinpointing the cause of gluten allergies, I will definitely read it. We are thinking of you and love you all much. Love-Mom

    ReplyDelete