Monday, December 6, 2010

eltit

Here is a semi-organized update...
Saturday - Katy and I hit up Temple Street Market and The Lanes for some Christmas Shopping

Sunday - I went and jammed in Happy Valley with the crew, it was later than usual because of another monthly folk jam, this put me back in Pui O around midnight. I realized I didn't have my keys, having left them in the haste of leaving to catch the ferry, and because I had a thousand things in my pocket I didn't realize they weren't there until I got back.  Anyway, long story short, Jonathan wakes up and lets me in and then the next day asks Katy if it was all a dream :)

Monday - Up at 5am to check on my fantasy football team and then stumble out of bed to watch the games shortly after.  Katy is up getting ready and Jonathan is up soon after.  I watch all the games and then head to the post office in Mui Wo to send some "packages." I get home and take an awesome nap, then wake up and in my dreamstate I float down to the beach to meet the T.I. leadership to go out for the end of the year dinner.

The dinner ends up being one of the most authentic Hong Kong meals I've ever had.  Peking Duck, Freshwater Crab, Red Bean Soup, noodles, sticky rice, Grouper, Prawns (aka shrimp). I was glad I went and it was nice eating shellfish.

Tuesday - Not much going on, watched Monday Night Football (more like Monday Night Decimation) took a bath, played banjo, slowly catching up on my Blalock's playlists, cleaned the air filters in the air conditioners and dehumidifiers, finally found written evidence that Katy and I are actually married (knew it was around here somewhere...) This evening I'm meeting Katy and going to Ma On Shan for the night, her sister is coming tomorrow and she needs to get some things out of her room and I need to do my tax forms.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Adam & Katy,
    Another part of the world to hear from. Quite busy as you might imagine with care giving and preparing for Santa's arrival. I can see by reading your blog-you are all very on the go. The snow has finally arrived in the North and much to our dismay we have to put up with it. Been going to the music evening with Papa, your mom and Pepe. Tuesday's has become a favorite evening out. We just love your pictures and your many messages keeping us informed of your life there in Hong Kong. Blessings to all of you and keep safe. We miss you. Love Nana & Papa C

    ReplyDelete