Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Songz

Here is something that fellow bandmate Jon sent out this morning. I know most but and pretty rusty on a lot of them. Time to get practicing! Anyone seen my Ome around??


Here are the "minutes" of our last meeting. Let me know if I missed something. I posted a few things at the attached link.

Tunes we played:
Swallowtail jig
Texas gales (C)
Flint Hill Special (G)
Billy in the Lowground (C)
Ashokan farewell (D)
Salt Creek (A)
Butlers of glen avenue
Old home place (G)
Reconciliation Reel (A?)
Sweet Georgia Brown (it’s complicated in D)
Rollin in My Sweet Baby's Arms
Cherokee Shuffle (D)
Banks of the Ohio (D)
Fisherman’s hornpipe
Turkey in the Straw (G)
Lonesome Road Blues
Old Joe Clark (A)
Angeline the Baker
Dark Hollow
Mississippi Sawyer
I Wonder Where You Are Tonight (D)
Foggy Mountain Breakdown (G)

Tunes we talked about but didn’t play:
Sail Away Ladies
Lost Indian
Liberty

Tunes We Could Have Played but Didn’t:
Ragtime Annie


-- Post From My iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment