Saturday, February 28, 2009

Blade Runner

I updated my earlier picture post with some explanations.


I had my first experience with downtown Hong Kong last night and it was mind blowing, I was so overwhelmed, but it was a blast.

To get to Hong Kong Island, we have to take a 15 minute bus ride from Pui O to Mui Wo and catch the 30 minute ferry into the pier in Hong Kong.
This is a shot from the pier right after we got off the boat.

This is the building Batman jumped off from.

I was amazed at everything walking around, we walked from Central through Mid-Levels and eventually made it to Wan Chai, it was a pretty crazy night and we caught the ferry back at 3am. I really need to go back during the day.


There were 3 different Seven Elevens visible from the point that I took this last photograph, 3! 3! That's a lot of free chili and cheeze and Big Gulps

No comments:

Post a Comment