Sunday, February 1, 2009

Boy From The North Country

I'm getting more excited about leaving New York for a long time. At first I was very anxious about this, but now I've accepted it. I continue to gather more and more information about Hong Kong each day and chip away at my ever increasing list of things to take care of before heading out.

Most recently I've found out that Verizon will waive your termination fee if you move out of the country as long as you have your employer fax them a note. I probably won't have my cell phone for much longer, I'm going to miss the sweet 22% ALE discount that was on it, but I still have a year on the contract so it's best for the long run. I have Skype (NOLScgp) and I might look into getting an actual number for it so people can call me.

I've also realized I need to take my car off the road before I leave, so that is added to the list. Within the next 24 hours I need to purchase my plane ticket, find out about immunizations, and look into travel insurance.

No comments:

Post a Comment