Sunday, March 29, 2009

The Dashboard was melted but we still had the radio

Another day off today, yesterday we all went to the Hong Kong 7s or Rugby 7s at the Olympic Stadium in Causeway Bay. We dressed up as surfers, there were some really elaborate costumes when we got there. It was a little weird riding the MTR with people in suits and us in swimming trunks, sandals, and rashguards.

The rugby games were actually really fun to watch, we were in a section next to some British fans. One of the games was England vs Wales, I asked this British guy why Wales has a rugby team if England has a team too. He replied asking if Canada has a team then why does the US need one? I don't really understand, but whatever it was a blast.

Anyway here is a picture of my room and living room from the flat we live in. I just rearranged my room yesterday, it feels a little bigger now, but it's still only like 10x6





No comments:

Post a Comment