Monday, May 10, 2010

Doc Bones' Experimental Curry

Contents:

1 pound stew beef
2 cloves garlic
4 potatoes
1 onion
2 shallots
1 tomato
1 jar coconut curry
+ whatever spices I could reach

Chicken satay appetizer--- need to use up all this food before I leave. I'm going to be eating good for the next few days. I still have more chicken and some pork that need some digestin'. I'll have to brainstorm on what I'm going to do with those.

Sent from my iPhone

Posted via email from Doc Bones in Hong Kong

3 comments:

  1. Hi Adam- Thanks for the Mother's Day wish by phone yesterday. Sorry I missed your call. We went to church then stopped by Nana/Papa P.'s afterward. By the time I got here it was 11:00. Sounds like you had a good weekend. Your dish looks really good. Can't go wrong with stew, only if it isn't cooked long enough I guess. Talk to you soon! Love you- Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Adam- Great to talk to you today. Things seem to be moving right along. Glad all is well. Say hi to Katy for us. We are thinking of you in HK. Love ya- Mom :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Adam- Great to talk to you this morning. Time is slipping by quickly, probably too quickly when you are trying to prepare everything for your journey home. "The journey is the destination" We are very excited to see you! It has been like reading a great adventure story...that has really only just begun! Thank you so much for taking the time to post entries and for taking all the great pictures along the way. We feel very fortunate you were so willing and patient to keep us on your radar so very far away. You have done more in the last fourteen months than most people do in their lifetime. We are also happy that you have met so many great people and found a very special love along the way ( Hi Katy!) We are thinking of you both and thank you for the adventure!! Love,Mom :)

    ReplyDelete