Thursday, May 27, 2010

Things I'm up to lately

Sunday and Monday: Training for going back into the field, had a rough night sleeping in the woods (too hot with my sleeping back and no bug net...). Came home and slept at home then...

Tuesday: Had to be back for more training and CPR and EPI pen stuff all day 8:30am-8:30 then great meal in Saranac Lake

Wednesday: Return to S.L. for orientation that didn't end up happening due to messages being messed up, but was able to do a physical

Thursday: Resting up today, been working on getting invitations for the reception ready, then I'm creating draft #1 of this blog to be printed out in book form with my twitter updates, then I encoded and burned to dvd the wedding video, now I'm about to hook up my new 23" monitor that I ordered!

Going golfing and camping saturday

Posted via email from Doc Bones in Hong Kong

3 comments:

  1. Hope you're having fun golfing!!!!! We just watched "The Greatest Game Ever Played" and toasted you and Tyler out on the course...
    :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Does that Oatmeal comic mean I should start using my gmail address more often? ;-) I was thinking maybe I should make a new e-mail address anyway due to my name change, but I've been on yahoo for more than a decade and I've always liked it! *sigh* Should I live my cyber life according to the Oatmeal mandate?! The mind boggles...

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can do whatever you want :) just know that that's how all the nerds of the world think about your email address and they judge you before they even read a word of your message....

    Actually you've inspired me, I'm going to write a short blog post right now

    ReplyDelete