Monday, May 17, 2010

In case you haven't heard....(in brief)

I'm not sure where this blog is going to go now that I'm back in the US for a little while.  The main intention of it was for my immediate family to stay current with my recent happenings in Hong Kong and for them to give anyone more distant a URL to catch up on me, but now they can just visit or give me a phone call.

I think I will still post some photos and twitter messages and my google reader shared items, but it will probably slow down drastically.  I'm not sure who is following this outside of the people that I regularly see and talk to so if you are interested in what I'm up to give me a call or stop by.  On the right there is also a way to sign up to  receive an email every time I create a post if you are so inclined.

I haven't posted much about this next thing on here mostly because of reasons I talked about earlier, i.e. people that I wanted to know first I told directly, then more found out through Facebook, and that is what I was comfortable with. If for some reason you are not a Facebook friend with me and I know you look me up or you can stop by or email me to see more pictures.

ANYWAY, this is a long winded way of saying I got married on May 12, 2010 in Hong Kong to a wonderful woman (Katy).

Here's a photo of us, if you want to see more please read paragraph 3 of this post :)

5 comments:

  1. I read this blog! ;-)

    xoxoxoxo!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, can we PLEEEEEEEEEEASE have rootbeer floats when I come to New York?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know I might be sick of them by then :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. If so, I shall hijack your family's car and use my super-senses to navigate to the nearest grocery store. My tastebuds will NOT be thwarted!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha, don't worry Katy, you can see the store from my parents house, and very easily walk to it! No hijacking necessary, hahaha.

    ReplyDelete