Tuesday, December 15, 2009

100 posts!!!?????

I'm preparing for my upcoming 100th poststravaganza due to occur in the next couple of days. A few things on the agenda are:

-Tweet while I post about tweeting
-Post while I tweet about posting
These will be done simultaneously, syncronized by specialized collaboration software written for "cloud" computing on both my iPhone and laptop.

-Setup a web cam feed to track my movements while I am docked in to numerous social networking mediums, which will be interfaced with my SPOT tracker and digital camera continously uploading "geotagged" high resolution photographs to my picasa account.

-I will also be remotely logged in to my old computer back in the US to bring this event international!





-- Posted From My iPhone, netbook, blackberry, Linux server, commodore 64, and Apple IIe syncmultaneously

1 comment:

  1. This is quite possibly the coolest thing anybody has ever done.

    ReplyDelete