Friday, December 25, 2009

Red Ryder carbine-action 200-shot range model air rifle....

.....with a compass in the stock, and this thing which tells time



Merry Christmas to everyone in the US just starting theirs. Mine is all but over (because of the 13 hr time difference). I had an amazing and spectacular day of feasting and resting.

We woke up pretty early to open our presents and then got dressed up in our finest clothes. For my presents I recieved a remote controlled helicopter, a bone knife, a meditation bowl, and a gingerbread tree, among others.




We went to Christmas service in Kowloon Tong.





and then went to the Intercontinental Hotel for Christmas lunch.





Where I got an unbelievable four course meal of salad bar, cheeses, and meats. Then lobster bisque x3, then the main course of three meat samples:filet mignon,sirloin steak, and lamb on the grill, with a twice baked potato, asperagus, and chopped mushrooms.





Followed by a dessert table the likes of which I've never seen, cheese cakes, mousse, fudge, brownies, pecan pie...etc...etc...

After packing myself with a million calories I sat down inside the wheelbarrow convieniently positioned next to the table and proceeded to be carted by Katy out and dumped into the nearest taxi and set course for Ma On Shan.

For the rest of the day I was a nerd on my phone and also took a nap, the past few days (weeks?) are definately catching up to me.

Tomorrow is flying our helicopters and then taking the A41P back to my Lantau lair...

More Christmas photos and helicopter pictures to come once I get back...

2 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas Adam-Just got back to my computer. I enjoyed your many comments and pictures. We sure missed you over the holiday. Everyone was asking about you. We had our celebrations as we have had over the years-can't break with traditions. Glad that you had a wonderful Christmas. Katy is taking great care of you. We enjoyed hearing about your gifts. You will find a card (I hope on your e-mail). Keep safe Adam-We are thinking of you always. Love Nana & Papa C

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Adam- Merry Christmas to you from the good ole US. We miss you greatly. Thanks for the phone call the other day (night for you). It was great to hear your voice! Best x-mas present ever!! So glad you had a good holiday with Katy and her family. I am thankful they are so welcoming and happy to have you there with them. You look so nice all dressed up too! I also just viewed the many pictures you had posted. They were really awesome. Cool christmas gifts you received- lots of fun it sounds like- remote control helicopter!! People never grow out of gifts like that! Thinking of you each day. Wishing you and Katy well. Love you-Mom :)

    ReplyDelete