Thursday, December 24, 2009

The day before the night before Christmas (post#2)





I'm about done using this blogpress app to publish posts. I spend 30 minutes writing and putting together a post on to have it freeze up and crash as I submit it and it doesn't save any drafts beforehand. The previous picture is a screen shot of te last remnants of a really nice post I took a long time putting together only to have the joke of a program lose it before it made it out... I guess I'll go back to the old lame slow way of making posts when I'm not at my computer.


Basically what I wrote before was:
Nutcracker ballet was awesome
"The Penn" looked cool

Bought groceries today with Katy and waited for turkey to arrive then went to Christingle service the watched "it's a wonderful life" then "muppet Christmas carol"

Then I wrote that I am missing home a lot but a feeling so welcommed by Katy and her family






A Christingle



No comments:

Post a Comment