Wednesday, December 23, 2009

More Hong Kongness







Katy and I went to "The Flying Pan" for dinner yesterday and I ordered the 4x4x4 platter. 4 eggs, 4 toast, 4 bacon, and 4 sides...

This is what became of it:







It's the closest thing I've seen in Hong Kong to a Jingles "Big Man's Breakfast." but I didn't really have to struggle that hard in finishing this one, probably because it doesn't have a 5lb pancake with it on top of all the other stuff.

After the feast Katy and I walked around to the temple street market and the jade market to finish up Christmas shopping for her family. I bought a guava tocombat the million grams of fat ingested.

We also came across this:











I should have picked up one of those tasty lil morsels, but I was way too stuffed from the previously mentioned food.

1 comment:

  1. Mom, are those rabbits dead?

    No, of course not. They're just sleeping. . . upside down. . . . . and inside out. . .

    ReplyDelete