Sunday, December 27, 2009

Himalayan Trip

I met with Khem yesterday about our trip to Nepal in February. I have the itinerary, I'll post some details about it soon.

Other than that, it's been a pretty slow. After the meeting I went to up to my (abandoned) T.I. flat to find it was left in a less than ideal state by a few of my former co-workers... So I cleaned that up a bit and then returned to the good flat to hibernate....

Today I woke up and finished watching a BBC special on Nepal and the Himalayas then I returned to bed for a three hour nap.

I had to go back and fix the Internet at the other flat because someone.....messed it up... and couldn't fix it without a login that only one person at T.I. knows....and this one person was not the party that did the messing...

I took an exceptionally hot bath and felt much much better after.

Tomorrow looks like bowling and possibly a movie with Katy, Sarah, and Jonathan if I'm up to it.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Adam- Great Christmas pictures at the church and with Katy and family. Always love to look at pictures!! You look very handsome all dressed up, as does the rest of the family. December has been busy for everyone- we all read your blog but haven't always commented I guess. Things will slow down now with January around the corner.
    OH Yeah- your package came today- we have opened some of it. Dad has to open his yet as do Nanas and Papas. Many thanks to you and Katy for everything-it is so awesome!!! Your explanations about everything were so neat too.
    Thank you to Katy- we feel as though we have gotten to know her through the pictures and gifts. It is so great you two met! Hope you receive your box o'stuff intact-sent afternoon of Dec. 23. Please let us know when you get it.
    Also-Nana sent you an e-card (xmas) she hoped you got it. Please let her know for sure if you can. Hope all is well with you. miss you and love you much. Mom :)

    ReplyDelete