Monday, January 4, 2010

Another day on Lantau

Had a pretty good day today, I started with watching NFL games at 5:30am until about 9:30am and then went back to bed.


Woke up again and had a second breakfast and coffee, put in laundry, picked up a bit, then started my training for the Nepal trip and ran to Mui Wo.  Well, it was more of a run/walk/run/walk and then I caught the bus back to Pui O.

Got back and talked with Katy, made pesto penne, and watched The Meaning of Life. I'm working on an ambitious post as well, it should be coming up soon and also my secret project is moving along slowly but surely...

Posted via email from Doc Bones in Hong Kong

1 comment:

  1. Secret project, eh? Interesting... football at 5:30am...you gotta love football. Wondered if you received package yet. Hope it arrives intact- all 17 plus lbs. of it. Light snow right now, hoping the sun will shine today. It has been pretty gray lately. Getting back to playing fiddle- trying to whip the fingers back into shape. I really missed playing while sick-even though I tried- I would tire easily and couldn't stand its high pitch in my sensitive ears. Haven't played trumpet in couple months either-maybe start up again this weekend practicing. I play with Jay Buckey CD and the banjo on there really makes me miss your playing. Thanks for the update. Love you much-Mom

    ReplyDelete