Wednesday, January 6, 2010

In Recent News...(now with footnotes!)

---Adam is growing his beard back to fight1 off the bitter Nepal wind
---Adam needs to go on a spiritual quest to secure his HSBC login dongle thingy from the nefarious2 Tracy

---Adam is paying homage to the wonders created by the combination of Macaroni AND cheese, whilst feasting on its glorious bounty
---Adam may soon brave the steep and treacherous slopes and descend from Sun Wai Village in search of caramel colored, sucrose infused bubble water!3
---Adam just received his gear from the U.S. for the Nepal trip.  It looked, as if to him, opening the box was like Christmas, except with stuff of his own. However, in actuality it was more like being reunited with long lost friends4
Upcoming posts
Here's a sneak preview of posts that I'm writing
---Massive5 post on Hong Kong
---Summary and details of my trip to Nepal6
---Catching up and finishing my Southeast Asia journal7









1 Adam's beard will actually be fighting the bitter Nepal wind and not actually insulating his face.

2 Please note: "Nefarious" is used for dramatic effect it does not actually reflect any judgments of said involved parties.

3 Bubble water is the nectar of the Gods


4 Long lost dirty friends that haven't bathed in weeks and smell like campfire smoke


5 Post will actually be quite large and I keep adding to it :(


6 Author will not be responsible for any head explosions while reading the trip itinerary.
Ex.
“Unfortunately I being let to send this program information to you because I being so busy here in Hong Kong, however I would be grateful if you would positively consider on my situation.” Etc... -I love Khem


7 Finishing things is so last year

No comments:

Post a Comment