Sunday, January 3, 2010

Trying something a little different...as usual

In my continuing strive to never be happy and settled with the way I have things, I set up a different blog at

http://drbhk.posterous.com/

Nothing will change here, everything that I post there will be posted here automatically, if I didn't write this I'm not sure many people would notice the change except for some of the links in the posts.  The reason for this is, ever since I've started posting to Blogger I've been extremely frustrated with the way it deals with photos, the placement of photos (everything gets dumped at beginning of my post and I have to manually rearrange them every time I put pictures in my posts) and the uploading of photos (only......5....at....a......time) makes me go crazy when I have 30 to put on the site and don't want to use PIcasa.

So this could (possibly) be a passing thing, but the way this site works is all I have to do is write an e-mail and send it to the address and it formats and inserts everything so I can upload 25 megabytes of photos at a time with Gmail, throw in some video, and just send it and the new site just takes care of everything (or at least should).

In short keep coming here (Blogger) to read, unless you want to see what I write in a different format (sorry there's nothing I can do about my incoherent jibberish except make it look nice
)

Posted via email from Doc Bones in Hong Kong

1 comment:

  1. Why not simply start your own Wordpress blog on your own domain? If you need help I can help you with that.

    ReplyDelete