Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Sleep cycle and the email subscription works

Yesterday I set up a link just under the twitter feed and another box on the side of the site below my blog archive and above shared items to sign up for email delivery of my posts instead of checking the site.  Once you sign up and confirm, it will send you an email once a day of all of my rantings that are posted here, minus the twitter stuff and shared items though.


I've been using this cool app on my phone the last few nights, it senses my movements as I sleep and makes a graph based on the amount of movement which correlates with how deep my sleep is.   The program uses this info to wake you up at the optimal time before your alarm goes off, when you are in the least deep sleep.




Sleep statistics for 12 - 13 Jan (Wed).
Went to bed / woke up: 12:54 AM / 9:11 AM
Total time: 8h 16m
Analysis made by Sleep Cycle.
My sleep graph for the entire night:

No comments:

Post a Comment